Free Ebook: The Top 10 Tips to Overcoming Porn Addiction
Tip #5: Enjoy Joyful Sex
“Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled” —Hebrews 13:4.
Conditioning the body with the intensive feelings from Joyful Sex is one more tool to breaking free from porn addiction.
The unconscious mind replaces the feelings for pornography with massive amounts of pleasure received from the sensational joy of outrageous sex with your soul mate.
Concentrated focus creates an indescribable power.
While making love, kick it up a notch; no, several notches. Constantly think this thought: You’re the most important person in the world to me.
Then, intensify your focus by using empowering words of encouragement with light intensive sensual caressing, creating oneness with her soul, mind and body.
I call this type of love making: Joyful Sex.
This love changes the meaning on making love: It’s all about her (him); not you. If she (he) experiences bliss, you receive more than you ever hoped.
Enjoy emotional, sensual, mental and spiritual bliss (giving and then receiving). Become whole; find oneness with your soul mate. Anchor your bliss to your human experience by following the 7 Blissful Steps to P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
The 7 Blissful steps to P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
1. Please her: Ask for understanding. Win her affection. Listen to her.
2. Affirm: Before you make love, prepare and rehearse affirmations for her in advance. While loving her, booster her self-esteem; affirm her rarity, intrinsic worth. Speak to her heart by expressing gratitude, telling her how thankful you are for her beauty (name all that you like about her body). Affirm the good that is inside her by conveying your awareness of her strengths and abilities. Thank her for what she does. Express appreciation through words.
3. Seek: Don’t aimlessly explore; seek guidance. Ask how and where she wants to be caressed. Become totally consumed with pleasing her. Slow is intensity. Create blissful joy with light gentle touch. Slower is even better.
4. See: As you make love to her, in your mind’s eye see you demonstrating love to her throughout the week; showing humility, lovingkindness, gentleness, longsuffering and self-control, never ever criticizing her. Associate the pleasurable sensations you feel at that moment to treating her well. Connect sexual feelings exclusively to her, associating joyful sex to loving her in gentle nurturing selfless ways.
5. Internal strength: Anchor the experience: the massive amounts of pleasure from your climax (the emotional and physical ecstasy) to your arm. While embracing her, clasp your right forearm near or at the moment of shared ecstasies. At that moment associate the physical bliss (high energy) to your strength (delight and joyful feelings, your bliss). Then, quickly anchor her ecstasy (joyful feelings) by touching her right arm. (Do it without explanation. You don’t have to explain every loving touch.) Later in the day, touch her arm in the same place and feel the bond between you and her. If you see her feeling the connection, you may tell her how you anchored the blissful (joyful) feelings to one another.
6. Outrageous Love: Holding her in your arms as long as possible reveals
true intentions. Feel a profound peace envelop both of you. Experience the fulfillment, indescribable joy, the incredible contentment…. With the back of her body snuggled up to you like a spoon … feel Outrageous Love (high energy) flowing between you; then, as you bond in each other’s arms, fall asleep.
7. New Passion: Your new emotional energy goes with you into the day and throughout the week, automatically. Later, if you need strength to resist porn, clasp your right forearm; feel powerful love flood your body. The high energy from this feeling stops cravings for porn every time. If you become aroused, this is okay. Just enjoy the feelings but keep your thoughts pure, strictly on her. Don’t masturbate. Improve love making with your partner. Save your sexual sensations and feelings for her.
Remove the emotional and physical cravings for pornography now by mentally rehearsing the 7 Blissful Steps to P.A.S.S.I.O.N. Experience the power now, even before you have time alone with your soul mate. Run through the P.A.S.S.I.O.N. steps in your mind.
Note: also mentally rehearse P.A.S.S.I.O.N. before making love.
When you experience intense feelings, anchor the experience.
Clasp your right forearm, experiencing the loving and joyful feelings. In that moment make a fist with your right hand, thinking about her, saying, “I love you!” Then say, “I feel incredible power when I make love to you.” And then confess, “I am free!”
Note: if you experience sexual feelings, don’t masturbate. Masturbation will not help you. The narcissistic effects of self-gratification will frustrate you later on in the week, even way on into the month. Masturbation causes impulsiveness. Also, the effects (egotistic, hyper sensitive, touchy, selfish behavior) of masturbation last two to three weeks. (Keep a journal of your behavior after masturbation to discover how long the effects do last.)
Are you in the doghouse with your spouse and you can’t demonstrate P.A.S.S.I.O.N. in the bedroom?
Go back to Tip #4 (last post) of the Top 10 Tips of Overcoming Porn Addiction. Review Tip #4 and demonstrate your sincere loving intentions toward your soul mate.
Some have damaged their relationships with their partners.
When we discover the error of our ways, we forget that our “Ah Ha” experience isn’t theirs. It’s not easy for our partners to accept change.
Many years may have passed; partners have experienced negative attitudes, actions and words. It will take time to regain trust.
We can restore romance back into our marriage. Practice the steps in Tip #4 of The Top 10 Tips to Overcoming Porn Addiction.
When the romance returns to your relationship, you can enjoy the 7 Blissful Steps to P.A.S.S.I.O.N. with your soul mate.
To your peace, power and plenty,