“Flip on the Light Switch of the Brain: Focus on Your Emotional Power, Virtue, and Find Peace.”–Richard Arthur
Devotionals for Men and Women…
Devotions for Men and Women Fill the Brain with Light.
Focus on Good Because Light Chases away the Dark.
Virtue Is That Light. Read Scripture to Fill Your Mind and Body with God’s energy, His Anointing.
Read the Following Scripture.
Answer this question, “What is the take away value of these scriptures?
Proverbs 23:19, 29 & 30, 31-35
“Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way. … Who hath woe? Who hath sorrow? Who hath babbling? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.”
Now, Verses 31-35 are written in modern English for reading ease.
31) Look not on wine when it is red, when it gives his color in the cup, when it moves itself aright.
32) At the last it bites like a serpent, and stings like an adder.
33) Your eyes shall behold strange women, and your heart shall utter perverse things.
34) Yes, you shall be as he who lies down in the midst of the sea, or as he who lies upon the top of a mast.
35) They have struck me, shall you say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when I awake? I will seek it again.
What stands out to you about Solomon’s ancient writings?
Find Peace Finds Strength,